Affiliate Member Benefits
It's the NCBFAA's goal to keep our members aware and informed of the latest regulatory changes coming out of Washington. Through our various conferences, NEI offerings, and news updates, we do just that.
The NCBFAA has invested much of its own time and resources to develop the tools your company needs to succeed in the transportation logistics industry. NCBFAA committees and officers have had a significant impact on regulatory and legislative decisions that have saved the industry, and inevitably your business, thousands of dollars in day-to-day and future operating costs.
- Conference Registration Discounts: Members save an average of 25 percent on registration costs
- Exhibitor Discounts: NCBFAA members save more than 20 percent on their Exhibitor Booth registration compared to non-members
- NCBFAA Shippers Association: NCBFAA members can join and utilize the Shippers Association services to save money on contracts
- Free access to numerous industry resources developed by the NCBFAA exclusively for our members. Our most popular and convenient include:
- Monday Morning eBriefing: NCBFAA’s Monday Morning eBriefing (MMeB) is a weekly publication sent exclusively to NCBFAA Associate members informing them of the latest news and developments in the industry coming out of Washington from the Association and the Hill.
- NCBFAA Blasts: Frequent email updates from the NCBFAA on newsworthy trade alerts.
- Educational Institute (NEI) Discounts: NCBFAA members save more than 30 percent on webinars
- Other interactive tools to assist you and your company with various activities/ duties, clients, personal goals and corporate missions
Networking & Events
Every year, the NCBFAA hosts two conferences to further the education of our industry representatives. In addition to the benefits of attending these conferences, NCBFAA members can also enjoy registration discounts. The NCBFAA also encourages members to participate in any of our numerous board and committee meetings held throughout the year.
NCBFAA members can enhance their company's credibility and visibility by belonging to the nation’s most respected trade industry association. By getting involved - host a webinar (contact firstname.lastname@example.org) - attend networking events - members can become synonymous with the impact of the NCBFAA name.
With NCBFAA membership you can enjoy:
- Use of the official NCBFAA logo
- Membership Directory Listing: Both online and in print
- Online Membership Directory Listing: One of the most popular facets of the NCBFAA website, the Online Membership Directory has quickly evolved into one of the industry’s easiest and most reliable means of finding and connecting with industry professionals. NCBFAA membership grants you a company listing in the online membership directory where you can list contact information and business specialties that can then be personalized with company logos.
- Host a Webinar: Affiliate Members have the opportunity to highlight their expertise in the industry on up to two free webinars a year, which we will market to our full membership. Your webinar will be promoted in NCBFAA designed eblasts and in our Monday Morning eBriefings. Contact email@example.com for further information.
Headquartered in Washington, D.C., the NCBFAA represents nearly 1,000- member companies with 100,000 employees in international trade - the nation's leading freight forwarders, customs brokers, ocean transportation intermediaries (OTIs), NVOCCs and air cargo agents, serving more than 250,000 importers and exporters. Established in 1897 in New York, NCBFAA is the effective national voice of the industry. Through our various committees, counsel and representatives, the Association maintains a close watch and advocates for legislative and regulatory issues that affect its members.
The ever-changing landscape of the international trade industry may, at times, require business or legal guidance to navigate the intricacies of operating a successful business while meeting all compliance regulations. The NCBFAA legal counsel, committee members, and subject matter experts are all dedicated to understanding the minutiae of international trade and are available to any regular member who may be in need of guidance.
NCBFAA Membership Directory Listing: Print & Online
Dues are based on the number of employees servicing Broker/Forwarder industry.
|# of Employees||Cost|
|1 - 9||$850|
|10 - 499||$1,530|
Complete List of Affiliate Member Benefits
- Listing in the Annual Membership Directory
- Member Discounts on Conferences, Meetings & Seminar Events