NCBFAA offers its members a variety of opportunities to market their services via publications, continuing education, and events. Browse the options below and contact NCBFAA for additional information.
Promotions in the MMeB
- Market your company and its services with a Member Profile in the MMeB. Send us a 300 word description of your company and the services you provide.
- Member Profiles are meant to be in paragraph format (not necessarily an ad). However, please include a link to your website.
- Email your description to firstname.lastname@example.org. Member profiles are listed on a first come, first served basis.
- NCBFAA's Member Forum is a feature in the weekly MMeB.
- We encourage our members to generate business opportunities with one another, and to look first to each other whenever bidding something out or seeking a specific product or service.
- All members can network for possible business collaborations, offer discounts to fellow members, or seek out each other's expertise.
- Submissions should be no more than 150 words. We will run your offer for up to 8 weeks.
- Email email@example.com for more information or to submit a listing.
Regular Member Specialties
ACA – Air Cargo Agent
AFF – Air Freight Forwarder
CB Customs Broker
CFS – Container Freight Station
CTPAT – Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism
DB – Drawback Specialist
DC – Distribution Center
FF – Freight Forwarding
FTZ – Free Trade Zone
IAC – Indirect Air Carrier
IAFF – Int’l Air Freight Forwarder
IATA - Int’l Air Cargo Agent
MC – Motor Carrier
MPB – Motor Property Carrier
NVOCC – Non-Vessel-Operating Common Carrier
OC – Ocean Carrier
OFF – Ocean Freight Forwarder
OTI – Ocean Transportation Intermediary
SA – Steamship Agent
WH - Warehouseman
Affiliate Member Specialties
Bonded Product Recycling
Carriers & Agents
Commercial Collections & Attorney Network
Customs & Trade Services
Inspections & Repair Services
Ports & Port Authorities
Host a Webinar
We offer Affiliate members the opportunity to present webinars in order to gain name recognition for themselves and their company, as well as introduce solutions they provide.
- Most successful when the focus of the webinar is on a current and relevant issue our members are encountering.
- Your knowledge and expertise is valuable for both educating our members as well as marketing your company.
- The webinars are not meant to be advertisements of products and services. Rather, they are meant to identify new regulatory changes or other issues - such as technological challenges facing the industry - and introduce solutions to said challenges.