NEI Corporate Membership
The NEI Corporate Membership is open to firms not eligible for other categories of NCBFAA membership but interested in expanding their knowledge of the transportation logistics industry through various courses, webinars, and educational offerings.
With NEI Corporate Membership, you have access to a host of cost-saving opportunities.
NEI Certification Programs
The member rate is $715 (a total savings of $660) on the following programs:
- Certified Customs Specialist (CCS)
- Certified Export Specialist (CES)
The member rate is $950 (a total savings of $500) on the following programs:
- Master Customs Specialist (MCS)
- Master Export Specialist (MES)
NEI Introductory Courses
All of our introductory courses assist your employees with learning the basic requirements and regulations in each specialized area without enrolling into a full certification program.
The member rate is $330 (full price is $660) which is a discount of $50% on the following courses:
- Import 101
- Export 101
- Apparel 101
NEI Hosted Webinars
You will receive the following discounts on webinars, based on the number of employees registered:
- 15% off member rate if you are registering 5-24 employees
- 20% off member rate if you are registering 25-49 employees
- 30% off member rate if you are registering 50-99 employees
- 40% off member rate if you are registering 100+ employees
**This discount tier also applies to certification programs and courses.
Every year, NEI hosts the Global Trade Educational Conference (G-TEC) to further education for our members
Educational Partnerships & Industry Newsletter
Become a valuable NEI partner, and stay in the know with our weekly NEI Alert newsletter
A Valued NEI Partner
Host a webinar: Corporate Members have the opportunity to highlight their expertise in the industry, which we will market to our full membership. Your webinar will be promoted in NEI-designed eblasts, quarterly program, and weekly NEI Alert newsletter.
Look forward to NEI announcements, industry news, continuing education opportunities, and more delivered directly to your inbox every Wednesday!
Dues are based on the number of employees servicing Broker/Forwarder industry.
|# of Employees||Cost|
|500 and up||$2300|
- Valuable partnerships with our special initiatives and educational offerings
- Discounted rates on NEI's certification programs and courses
- Member rates on our annual conference and webinars